Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Series
Automatic Swiss movement Chronometer certified (COSC) with patented SpringLOCK anti-shock system. Inside is a Ball modified 2892-2 automatic movement. In addition to the COSC-certified chronometer movement, it features Ball's new SpringLock system above the escapement.
SpringLock is a cage that sits over the balance wheel and reduces the effects of vibration on accuracy by approximately 66%. The case is also fairly anti-magnetic, further increasing long-term reliability.
This robust but lightweight titanium (DLC coated) watch is designed for intensive use and a long service life:
- 35 micro gas tubes on the hour, minute and second hands as well as on the dial for nighttime readability
- Enlarged date
- Shock resistance 5000Gs
- Water resistance 300m / 1000ft
- Antimagnetic 4,800A/m
- Unidirectional rotating bezel with ceramic luminous material
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Patented crown protection system
The 42mm case and unique design make this high-tech watch very portable even in an office environment.
The last picture shows the complete scope of delivery regarding packaging and papers. The operating instructions are on the CD.